Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Working on research and stuff....

Hi again. I have been working for a while this morning (I'm quite proud of myself for that). Am oficially only 3 days bahind on my diary. Will finish today or tomorrow, depending on how boring it is. Will then have to edit it/ make it look all pretty like. Just found out that we have 4 weeks of freedom (no lectures) in which to sort our research out/write up our project. That sounds like it will be easy enough right? NEway, going to have video conference with the guys in Taiwan (Rog, Isabelle & maybe Criag & Jo). Kiff!!! It's actually Issy & Jess's conference (Jess being Issy's twin sister) but we are all gonna say a quick hello. I have gotten sick (Dammit !!!!) Just when I thought I was out of the woods, someone gave me flu. Now I feel terrible. Should spend the day in bed, but in denial at the moment. When I get better I must go for a wave. Haven't seen the sea since I left Durban. I miss it and I am getting unfit. OK, must go now, but will post again soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger RoG said...

Hey!!!! Long time no post! Post man post!

September 1, 2004 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger RoG said...

Long time no post mr Surtees. Post!!!

September 1, 2004 at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home