Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Didn't make the video conference...

Well, after writing yesterday I went home for lunch and was hoping to come back and work some more later. By the time I got home though, I was feeling exceedingly terrible, so slept till 6pm. Had a nice supper: vetkoek & curried mince, watched Survivor All stars & then went back to bed. Woke up at 2am feeling all rested etc. Forced myself to sleep more and woke up at 9. All in all a good long nap. Its just before my seminar now (last one for the term) so I am excited about that at least. Got there an hour before we are scheduled to start and realised my mistake, so came here to check email and blog this. Seem to have lost all communications to Taiwan. Wonder what could be the matter ?? Hope I'll be better by tomorrow...

2 Comments:

Blogger RoG said...

Cool blog man. This thing suits you and your ramblings!!!
Sorry about the video conference, didn't know you were planning to chat wiff me. Sorrry I missed you. Next time dude!!

August 26, 2004 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Craig V said...

It seems like some things don't change - good to see that you can still do "massive" sleep sessions! Nice to hear whats happening in your life!

September 1, 2004 at 2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home