Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Waking the dead

Ahhh, another day, so many new and exciting challenges to face!!!! The world seems new !!!!!!!
NEway, have to read obscene amounts of research today so wish me luck. By the time I am finished, my eyes will be red and sore from staring at my screen all day. But such is life.

Once again, I didn't wake up early enough this morning, or rather, did and proceeded to lie in bed for 45 mins shifting between states of waking and light sleep. What !?!? It was so nice and warm. Then my wonderful, lovely, beautiful Digsmate Carol (she's awesome) came in and gave me some coffee. In light of this, I have decided upon an epitaph for myself: "I didn't wake up at 07:00..." That is pretty much the story of my life. Every night I go to sleep having these grandiose plans of "waking up early". Ja, whatever!!! One can but try though.

Well one thing is a bonus: I got my beauty sleep !!!

OK, time to plunge into work mode.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home