Tuesday, September 14, 2004

The butcher, the baker and the candlestick maker

Howdy

The length of my posts these days is beginning to surprize even me.

I have written four, yes, four pages of my literature review so far!!! OK, so what I'm saying in effect is that I have a tenth of my entire project done. "So what ?" you say? Well, I feel great!! Not only have I finished most (if not all) of the actual research/reading but have actually started writing. You see, I now know where to go with this whole thing.

Ok, I'm feeling some explanation is pertinent here: I am the world's biggest procrastinator. In fact, I would have multiple Guinness world records for this trait except for the fact that I feel I cannot enter due to respect for the opposition. I mean, how unfair would that be? Rather let people who are reasonably good compete, then its exciting for everyone. If I had to enter, I would win hands down every time and everybody would be bored out of their skulls. Same with surfing. That's why I'm taking a break for now and just letting the others "have a chance" to feel what winning's like :)

NEway, If I keep on like this, I will have the Lit. review done by Friday. At which stage golf is going to be looking like a good option (Or maybe a surf). Since this is what I have been aiming for anyway, I am as happy as can be. You see, if I take it in stages: page 6 today, page 9 tomorrow, page 12 Thursday and page 15 Friday I should be sorted.

My brother is in the States somewhere. Lucky bum! He is permanently on holiday. Every time I phone him he's somewhere else: "Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, U.S., Scotland etc. etc. Its ridiculous.

OK, well must go now.
Apologies for another thesis - related post.
I hope you guys still like my blog. As opposed to lick my blog.

Maybe I'll post again later today when I'm in a funnier mood.

Auf Weidersehen

Распадок.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's "surprise". Not "surprize".

And I lick your blog all the time.

September 14, 2004 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Glen said...

You sad, strange little man!!!!

September 15, 2004 at 2:40 AM  
Blogger Craig V said...

Well, yes we are very impressed. Perhaps you could get it to rub off on Roger - he hasn't posted in AGES

September 15, 2004 at 5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

August 18, 2007 at 12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

August 18, 2007 at 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

September 10, 2007 at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home