Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Plumber's bum.

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sentenced to prison by a military court for a crime they did not commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, maybe you can hire... the A - team.

Well, I kinda needed the A - team at 11pm last Saturday evening.

Hello everybody !!!!!!!! Well, I've been rather busy lately so I haven't posted for a while, which I know is driving everyone up the wall because you all want to read my blog don't you? So in the interests of my sanity.... here goes.

Ja, about the saturday evening thing:

Allow me, if you will, to set the scene: We'd just had a fairly successful surprise birthday party for our amazingly wonderful digsmate K.C. (her full name is Keira Christy, which I personally like better 'cos I think Keira is a really nice name that shouldn't be abbreviated).

Anyway, I was just about to head off to bed, but just before I went I got the urge to go to the little boy's room. Fastforward 15 minutes and I am attempting to flush the toilet. As watched the bowl I noticed that it was rapidly filling up. At this point I realised that something was drastically wrong and I decided that the logical thing to do would be to flush the toilet again to get rid of the apparent blockage that was causing the problem. BAD MOVE!!!

In almost slow - motion the water level in the toilet bowl continued to rise and powerless to anything I stared on in absolute horror and disbelief as the entire volume of the toilet bowl overflowed onto the bathroom floor. When it stopped there was about an inch of water covering the floor. So here I am in semi - formal attire attempting to mop up the bathroom floor with old car - washing towels and some crusty old mop that is about as useful as a kick in the groin.

Oh my did I ever wash my hands after that!! I think I soaked them in dishwashing liquid as well as normal soap and washed my hands in very hot water to kill anything that well, you get the picture. If I had Savlon or Dettol (antiseptic solutions used for first aid) I would have used that too. Damn !!! I felt so icky !!!

In other news, I have found direction for my work and am now merely being lazy and blogging instead.

Tomorrow is a monumental occasion for me but I will tell you all about that tomorrow :)

Jimmy (my biclycle) is a very happy young lad. Today I finally completed his overhaul and can now be seen sporting brand spanking new slicks (as opposed to knobbly tires) and toe clips (which keep the balls of your feet on the padals and allow you to pull upwards as well (which you are supposed to do). He's smiling from ear to ear believe me. All the girl - bikes are gonna have to guard ther hearts let me tell you. But any girl - bike that comes along is going to have to go through me and a very stringent testing process first if she's going to get to my Jimmy. Also, his triplet members (Jame's and Nathan's bikes - Jeremiah and Shemiramoth) will look out for him too. As for Jimmy, he's quite content in his singleness and is faithfully on about his father's business.

I took Jimmy for a ride out of town the other day. Went quite far (maybe 20km) and I was having quite a lot of fun until I turned around to go back. Not only was there a massive head wind but the pleasant little downhill had turned into a massive uphill ride. By the time I got back I had almost frozen to death. Stupid me !!

NEway, must go now because blogging is a colossal waste of time whichever way you wnat to look at it.

Chow.

6 Comments:

Blogger RoG said...

Nice one! Did I ever tell you that you are a verbal genius? Well you are.

I hate that white toilet in that white bathroom. How is the crusty shower doing? Did it ever get a much needed overhaul, or does it still clog up at random times? Wow, the nostalgic feelings that bathroom brings back are almost overwhelming...

As for Jimmy, I hate to admit it, but his excellent spiritual condition has convicted me of my spiritual slackness. Wow, things must be bad when you get challenged by a bicycle. A donkey is one thing becasue at least it's alive, but a bicycle...

Talking of bicycles, and guarding your heart, have you shown Jimmy a picture of my brand (spanking) new bicycle? Ask Jimmy what sex my bike is because I'm not exactly sure. If it's a female, I'm convinced that her name is Hazel and she's a cugel from you-know-where. I say this because she's sort of got the looks, but it's all made up really. Underneath the cosmetics, she's just a cheap piece of steel.

And if the bike is a guy, well then he's one of those annoying "I'm so cool because I've got a Ripcurl shirt and Jennifer Lopez ripoff glasses from a pharmacy" type of guys. Again, just looks, but not much else.

Oops, this is a comment, not a blog post. You're right, I should go now.

October 19, 2004 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Glen said...

No, no, no!!! That is definitely a GIRL bike. DEFINITELY. DO YOU HEAR ROMONA??? Hazel sounds good bro. Maybe if you bring her ova, we can set her and Jimmy up??

Bru. It was the green bathroom in which the source of the river - nile was eventually found by the intrepid explorer Sir G.G. Surtees, with Ph.D.'s in Archeology, Anthropology, Astronomy from the royal college in Bath, and all round Philanthropist.

About the shower. What you didn't hear: The inside story: We cleared the outlet pipe at the beginning of the year. We found this kiff ball (soccerball size) of mouldy, smelly and biologically hazardous hair (I don't even want to think where that hair is from). Possibly the accumulation of two or three years of digsmate's hair from various regions of their bodies (if you catch my drift). Hmmmm. Thanks for the calling card!!!! Shower still grotty, but not at the mushroom growing stage I've heard has happened in some digs'

October 20, 2004 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you like to have a brief chat before engaging in any kind of “face to face” relations? Welcome to site
- factoryingtown.blogspot.com e
spaghetti alla carbonara

December 28, 2006 at 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all!
help

G'night

http://shamil.9999mb.com/

February 12, 2007 at 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://dtmurl.com/9ry Aciphex
Aciphex
Acipex
*****************************************************
http://kisaweb.com/phb Bentyl
Bentyl
Bentyl
============================================
http://z.la/pngm7 Detrol
Detrol
Detroll
-----------------------------------------------------
http://www.mcturl.com/?r=3430 Nexium
Nexium
Nexium
`````````````````````````````````````````````
http://shrinkurl.us/nkX Prevacid
Prevacid
Prevacid
thx

February 16, 2007 at 7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Nice page factoryingtown.blogspot.com! Thank you!
tramadol
http://www11.asphost4free.com/tramadolrx/Tramadol.html tramadol tramadol

February 18, 2007 at 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home