Sunday, September 19, 2004

This love has taken it's toll on me...

Right.

I'm back now, sitting in my favourite seat in the laboratory (it's normally stolen by the time I get here, but seeing as today is a Sunday, I managed to score it. We are such creatures of habit !! Why is that?

Also, I was thinking about this earlier: a bonus about working on Sunday is that you get through the long dark teatime of the soul (read the post entitled "Thermal Underwear" from Sept. 15 and you'll see what I mean).

Had a really weird experience this morning. I woke up just before my digsmate Ryan knocked on my door to wake me up. So odd. So when he knocked I was aldready fully awake and was like "come in". I think it may have been because the sounds of him making breakfast etc. woke me up before. It was very confusing though.

I'm keen for the project thing again, but now its like three o'clock already and I have 3 1/2 hours before church starts. Will work until say 5:30 and then go up to get some chow before church starts. Can't go on an empty stomach now can we ?

K, so must get going then.

Byeeeeee.

1 Comments:

Blogger RoG said...

I don't see the link between your post title and your post contenr, but regardless, it's a lekker liedjie.

October 11, 2004 at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home