Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Chicken Tandoori

Hello Hobbitses!!!

I have had a lot to think about in the last few days. I'm not sure that I can write all about it right now, but let's just say it may involve a slight change of lifestyle. NO, I'm not backsliding, don't worry - but what I am considering is lifestyle changing none the less.

Thing is, I'm not even sure its necessary at this point. So I have to do some thinking and some research and make a well - informed decision on this. Oh, and following my conscience would be a good move as well. Funny thing that!

I have decided to do some experimental cooking tonight - I want to make a chicken curry with a mango and banana sauce. Should be quite interesting, especially since I only have a vague idea of what's going to happen. Oh well, if it flops then too bad. If it flies, then there's a good chance that I haven't cooked the chicken properly or that one of my digsies doesn't dig it too much so, ja. No, seriously, if it works, then I have a new recipe up my sleeve. I think you have to just go for it in these types of situations. If it doesn't work, the most you'll have to deal with is five angry digsmates. How bad can that be????

I mean given my rock hard body and extensive judo, jui jutsu, , kung - fu etc. training it should be allright. I can confidently handle an angry mob of thirty odd, so five enraged, red - faced, wide - eyed digsmates with spit flying out of their mouths and nostrils flaring shouldn't be that bad... Maybe I also shouldn't make the curry too hot either or the physiological reactions described above might be due to a different cause.

Well, nothing much more to report at this stage, because its uncannily early in the day for me to be posting. Normally I post when I have something worthwhile to say so now I fear I am just rambling.

K. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Распадок.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home