Monday, September 20, 2004

Oh" what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day..."

Good Morning Vietnam !!!!

I'm feeling rather good this morning actually. Was woken up again by my wonderful digsmate Carol with coffee (God bless her heart!!). She is the biggest legend !! I'm going to miss not having her for a digsmate next year but since we've all decided to stay in close touch and go out for coffee/ a meal regularly, I think it should be fine.

NEway, I go off to class expecting to have this HECTIC day (Its quite a shock doing a three hour stint after not being in class for three weeks). Well we ended after 30mins. or so, so I have come here to finish up my literature review. With any luck I should have it done by tonight or tomorrow. So that will be a huge relief. Still, when the data gets collected, the real work will start with the analysis.

Yes, enough about my project !!! I have quite a bit of reading to do for Wednesday so I think some more highlighters are in order. I have refillable ones (or so they claim) but I haven't a clue how to refill them. I anyone knows, please enlighten me (OK, sorry - BAD pun). But yes, pleeeeeeeze, because I'd rather not keep having to buy these things every 3 months. The fact that I have to do the reading is ok because at least I can curl up in bed and do it there as opposed to sitting in these here labs. It's freezing outside anyway (not raining, but sunny and freezing). What's the deal with that?? It's supposed to be spring here!!

So what else ?? Oh ja, everyone back in digs except Charmaine. She probably stayed in Durban a day longer and is travelling back today. So its all nice and homely again. Yay for that!! Was beginning to miss everyone.

I am going to have some lunch now. Tuna mayonnaise on rolls. My mouth is watering already!!!

Bye for now.

Распадок.


6 Comments:

Blogger Glen said...

Just a clarification:

Due to bad grammar, some of you may have been led to believe (albeit erroneously) that my digsmate's name is "Carol with coffee". This is in fact a misnomer, as her name is Carol. Period. NOT Carol with coffee; although I'm beginning to think that "Carol with coffee" kinda has a nice ring to it :P ....

September 20, 2004 at 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glen I am mortally offended that you have not mentioned that I, Charmaine, am now back in Gtown and have significantly impacted your life in doing so and made it the better for having done so.

September 28, 2004 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger Glen said...

Charmaine's back.

October 6, 2004 at 3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

August 18, 2007 at 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

August 18, 2007 at 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

September 10, 2007 at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home