Friday, October 22, 2004

Same thing we do everyday Pinky: Try to take over the world!!

Hello all my peeps. Sorry I haven't posted in ages, but I've been busy.

I also no longer live and work on campus because I now have a P.C. in my room at home.

My plans for world domination are, as always, coming along nicely!!

As you may have realised from the previous statement, I have finally bought my very own P.C. Yay !!!!!!! I promptly went onto the Quiksilver website and downloaded practically every desktop available. There are some kiff shots of Kelly, Mar Ohno and some new young whipper - snapper Jimmy Rotherham who I have never heard of before.

I tried plying some information about our young friend Jimmy out of my "walking surf - culture database" mate, Glenn Harpur. I swear, the guy knows more about surf culture and surfing than anyone alive!!! He's also pretty hot in the water and I've seen the furry little hobbit bust a move or two in his time. Even he hadn't heard of this young upstart. I must investigate.... Jimmy looks pretty damn good though, and he has what looks like a good, fluid, attack which is necessary if you want your surfing to look aesthetically pleasing. Hmmm, reminds me of myself when I was younger.

Anyway, after that short dissertation on the technicalities of wave - riding, back to other more important things. Went swimming this morning for *Shock and Horror* the first time this week. What !? It was cold ok?? Let him who has not sinned cast the first stone. Grahamstown gets so cold at times that I would suggest that anyone wanting to study here should first go and live at the South Pole in a tent with no sleeping bags, blankets or heat - emitting devices for a week and then you might just be able to survive here. Well it was cold, so I decided to chill and live to fight another day rather than get sick.

Contrary to what the passage above might suggest, I am on a "fitness drive" (I've been swimming, cycling and playing squash) because I realise that taking over the world is going to require some level of physical fitness and besides, a healthy body is a healthy mind !!!! (I'm rambling again aren't I? I think it may be the after - effects of the temporary state of oxygen deprivation that I experienced this morning while swimming - my breathing was all wrong you see) I need a healthy mind for my thesis. Which is beginning to drag a little.

Swot week is almost upon us. It starts next week Monday. HELP!!! The year has gone by so damn quickly!! I finished off an 18 pg. practical report this morning and I have an essay to do for the 2nd of Nov. plus that T - word. It's also my brother's birthday tomorrow (23 Oct). He is turning 28, so spare the man a thought will you? If you can, please would you SMS him at
(094) 479 5238 5179. It's double the price of a normal SMS, but you can afford that can't you?Just tell him you're one of my homeys and wish him a happy Birthday. Shot.

Anyway Must go now - I have breakfast to eat, coffee to drink and an essay to write.

Auf Weidersehen!!!


25 Comments:

Blogger Craig and Jo said...

Dude, you talk a lot of tripe! Plus you really need to get your hands on a digicam to spice up your webpage! All this text and no photos makes for a very boring blog! i think I have some of you that I'll send!
Put some new ones up on my blog, check it out!

October 31, 2004 at 5:21 AM  
Blogger Glen said...

Durst thou tell me that I talkest tripe !?!? I art indeed offended!! Thou hast dealt a grave mortal blow to the very depths of mine soul. I hope that thou art proud of thine comments. How rude!!

I art unable to aquire said device due to a stark lack of finances. Mayhap thou wouldst be willing to purchase said item on my behalf and then bequeath it unto mine possession. In that case, I wouldst not dare to look a gift horse in the mouth. If thou catchest mine meaning??
Otherwise I am sorely afraid that mine readers shall have to settle for the text - based version of mine blog.

November 1, 2004 at 5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to read up on the latest info here male fitness

October 23, 2005 at 11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

December 4, 2006 at 4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want such sites to become as much as possible, and their number increased with every day!
- factoryingtown.blogspot.com p
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

January 2, 2007 at 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

booth display show trade

March 19, 2007 at 2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

August 18, 2007 at 6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

August 18, 2007 at 11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

September 10, 2007 at 4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FbN8N1 Your blog is great. Articles is interesting!

October 26, 2007 at 12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZWm1ww Thanks to author.

October 26, 2007 at 10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ofzX9e Please write anything else!

October 26, 2007 at 11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yKkCjR Hello all!

October 26, 2007 at 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

October 26, 2007 at 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

October 27, 2007 at 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

October 27, 2007 at 12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

October 28, 2007 at 7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

October 29, 2007 at 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

October 30, 2007 at 2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job!

October 30, 2007 at 6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sxnhMU actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

October 31, 2007 at 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnific!

October 31, 2007 at 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

black mold exposure,
black mold symptoms of exposure,

wrought iron garden gates,
your nest iron garden gates, here,

hair styles for fine thin hair,
search hair styles for fine thin hair,

night vision binoculars,
buy, night vision binoculars,

lipitor reactions,
lipitor reactions,


luxury beach resort in the philippines,
beach resort in the philippines,

homeopathy for baby eczema.,
homeopathy for baby eczema.,

save big with great mineral makeup bargains,
companies marketing mineral makeups,

prodam iphone praha,
Apple prodam iphone praha,

iphone clone cect manual,
manual for iphone clone cect,

fero 52 binoculars night vision,
fero 52 night vision,

best night vision binoculars,
buy, best night vision binoculars,

computer programs to make photo albums,
computer programs, make photo albums,

March 20, 2008 at 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your οwn report haѕ prοvеn helpful to
me ρеrsοnally. Ιt’s reаllу informatiνe and уou гeally аre clearlу еxtrеmеly well-іnformed
of thiѕ tyре. Yοu hаve еxροseԁ my
own faсe іn orԁeг tο ѵarious νiеωs
οn this particular topic using іntrіguing, nοtаble anԁ relіable written
content.
My page Xanax

April 3, 2013 at 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Youг cuгrent article featurеs establіshed neсessary to me.
It’s rеallу informatiѵe and you're simply certainly really well-informed of this type. You have opened up my face to be able to various opinion of this specific matter together with interesting and strong content material.
Also visit my weblog :: davidgphillips.com

April 7, 2013 at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home