Saturday, September 18, 2004

Hey everybody.

Didn't post yesterday cos I was working at home on my digsmate's puter. Didn't get much done though.

Ok, so as promised, here's how golf went: woe betide the man who cannot hit straight on that course i.e. me. The rough up there is full - on bushveld bru!!! Also, the wind howls there, so hard that sometimes it is pretty much impossible to play, which doesn't make matters any easier.

I hit a few good shots, but I have this irritating habit of slicing the ball. I keep my head down religiously, my stance is right etc. etc. and I just can't figure out what is going on. Shot 52 on the first nine (I'm going to go hide now...). Ok, I'm back. Now where was I? Oh, yes: NEway, we had fun and a few laughs - not to mention a few bundu bashing sessions. At one time I found myself in a deep donga (ditch) trying to hit my ball out and back onto the fairway. If you've seen one of those typical pics of a Scotsman in a kilt trying to "play it as it lies", then you get a fair idea of what that was like. R

This morning I woke up (after sleeping in) and made myself an awesome brunch of crispy bacon, eggs, fried mushrooms, toast and coffee. Too good!!!!!!

In light of the disturbing information that I read on my friend Dre's blog, I decided to do a Jungian dream analysis on the content of his recent posts (which are about his dreams - funnily enough). So the following is my professional psychological opinion:

Andre's dreams exhibit disturbing megalomaniacal tendencies (an example of this is thinking that he's actually going to play with Coldplay). This theme is carried on in his dreams about his girlfriend in which he subsequently kills her (how offsides is that??). The evidence leads me to conclude one thing about this last dream: that Dre fully rates himself as a "babe slayer"!!!!

Poor, deluded man that he is. I suggest he gets some professional help soon before he begins to think that people (besides me) are actually reading his blog and that he actually has real friends. It's so sad that some people have to resort to delusions such as these to protect themselves psychologically from the harsh realities of life...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home