Saturday, September 18, 2004

Woof Woof

Apparently I was born in the year of the Dog.
I have no idea what the implications of this are, but that would certainly explain my affinity for all types of our furry friends. I have been known to howl at the moon on occasion. I also quite dig puppy chunks for breakfast.

Dre was born in the year of the ox. There must have been some mistake there, cos physically, he is the exact opposite of an ox. Quite brainy (Andre that is), still has everything and not exactly Arnold Schwarzenegger (who would make a good ox) in terms of muscle. Of course Dre could always like hanging out with oxen?? My friend Rog was born in the year of the monkey. Hmmm ... yes, I can see where they are coming from :)

Project dead. Can't get any further. Sitting here since whenever I last posted and haven't gotten any further. I've been reading stuff, but I now have a huge headache and since this stuff is so incredibly boring, I'm not having fun anymore....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home